Below are some job opportunities. We would love for you to apply to be on our team!
Event Services Coordinator – Job Description
THIS IS A PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY
- Learn and utilize company project management system to record tasks, save files, document work hours, etc.
- Manage meeting agendas, conference call lines, meeting invitations
- File invoices and payment receipts-either for travel or vendors
- Manage travel for EDS team, including receipts and expense reports for each project for each person working
- Attend conference calls as needed
- Research event specific items needed for particular projects such as headphones, tents, porter potty, décor, and suppliers for new activities during client events
- Manage input of leads into company CRM
- Pull show forms for every show according to the EDS workflow and file
- Shipping labels from shows
- Assist in executing proposals, estimates, and budgets for projects
- Accounts receivables and payables. Send all invoices and following up on them in 90 days if they aren’t paid.
- Manage all project budgets for each trade show and organize receipts and forms for trade show related suppliers.
- Schedule calls and adding EDS conference call dial-in information to meetings
- Add company events to the EDS Calendar with details
- Social media posts – 2-3 a week on the EDS Facebook page
- Blog posts from company newsletter on EDS website
- Experience as an administrative assistant.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred, and experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must speak English as a native language and have excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Must submit a resume and cover letter expressing interest in position and past relevant experience.
- Person will work from home and will be available to meet in person on occasion to discuss tasks. Must have transportation to get to and from these meetings.
- Must have access to the internet with the capabilities of video chat.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org