Below are some job opportunities. We would love for you to apply to be on our team!
Installation & Dismantle Lead/Warehouse Manager
Part-Time | Contract Position
Event Driven Solutions has an opening for a Tradeshow Lead to join our team. The person must be client focused and able to work well individually or as part of a team to successfully complete the on-site set up requirements of each assigned event. The ability to work efficiently to meet project standards and deadlines is a must. The position will require you to travel during peak event seasons. This is a part-time position with the potential to turn into a full-time position. There are two pieces to this position, both on-site activities at shows and warehouse management activities:
• Install and dismantle both small and large modular exhibits and custom exhibits and props at convention centers and venues throughout the US.
• Must be an organized team player and display teamwork and professionalism.
• Oversees installation and dismantle crews onsite at convention centers throughout the country.
• Use internal computer systems to receive and complete tasks and communicate with coworkers.
• Proficiency in general construction and event construction techniques. Experience with trade show exhibit components preferred.
• Assemble components of exhibits based on set up diagrams
• Dismantle exhibit properties, assists in packing trade show crates, and handles packing manifests. Package components for transportation to avoid damage in transit.
• Organized in paperwork, photographing exhibits after install, and efficiently communicating with Managing Director or Project Manager of company on status of all projects.
• Must communicate effectively with client upon arrival to the event.
• Assists in inventory reviews, counting parts, and reconciling with company inventory lists.
• Responsible for checking in and moving materials back into the warehouse after they are returned from a trade show. Inspect and count freight being returned from trade shows.
• Repairs minor parts damage upon return of trade show freight or advises staff of irreparable damage.
• QC Inspection, pickup/delivery, housekeeping.
• Organize and clean up warehouse, take out the trash.
• Assists in receiving returned crates from shows, returning contents back to shelves and storage, and takes note of any damage.
• Studies blue prints and packs parts according to the Bill of Materials on the blue print. Maintains quality control checks on every event pack list.
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Valid driver’s license
– Ability to pass a drug test at any time at employer’s discretion
– Ability to do basic math (counting and adding)
– Ability to work a flexible schedule and sometimes weekends
– Flexibility to work varied schedules including nights and weekends.
– Use of manual and power tools to install and maintain all exhibitory on location. Proficiency in the use of all hand and power tools.
– Ability to climb ladders and use pallet jack.
– Can lift up to 60 lb. of material occasionally and up to 20 lbs. of material frequently.
– Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
– Work in various inside and outside environments, including venues in Florida without air conditioning
– Willing to travel, fly on airplanes, and drive to/from airport and/or Orlando, Fort Lauderdale/Miami, and within Florida, for trade show supervision